Welcome to the Bashaw Minor Ball Association
Thank you so much for registering your child with our association, we are excited for another fun year!
Some commonly asked questions we want to share:
1. What days will my child be scheduled to play?
- we are hoping to go with similar schedules as we have in the past
- Softball & 9U - Tuesday and Thursday
- Baseball - Monday and Wednesday
- Rally Cap - can be any day if they use the diamond before 6
- these are subject to change based on availability
2. What times are practices & games?
- The 3 leagues that we are involved in all have game times set at 6:30 pm non weeknights and each league has different nights of the week for games so this may vary a bit
- Practices are all at 6:30 except Rally Cap who chose 4:30 - 6:00 - this can be adjusted per team
3. What kind of travel is involved?
- Rally Cap is mostly in Bashaw with some exhibition games set up by managers during the last half of the year.
- 9U travel mostly to Camrose and area (ie. Bawlf)
- the older/remaining teams are central/north leagues and travel is Ponoka, Clive, Lacombe, Stettler, Rimbey, to name a few.
Some other notes worth mentioning:
- All the leagues we were in played weeknights. There were a coupe teams who chose to enter a tournament which were on a weekend and all the baseball leagues ended with a playoff tournament with was a weekend near the end of June (9U maybe a Saturday only)
- Start dates for practices can vary between teams and we leave that up to coaches/managers. All league games start the first week of May.
We will be contacting you in the near future with team information. But if you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please see the attached parent and player codes of conduct, these documents need to be signed and sent back to the minor ball association. Thank you.
We look forward to a great season!
The Bashaw Minor Ball Association